Date:      Thu, 14 Jan 1999 11:22:17 -0500
From:      Mike <phate1@ix.netcom.com>
To:        freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Freebsd can't find my scsi bus.

FreeBSD 2.2.7-RELEASE
P2-333
Mylex 960SXI SCSI<->SCSI Raid controller.
Adaptec 2940U/UW SCSI Controller.

Hi,

I'm trying to setup a scsi<->scsi raid controller hooked up a 2940uw
host scsi controller.

I setup the raid controller fine (create an array, initialize the
array), boot up the system, then adaptec 2940 detects the array of disks
as SCSI ID 0, LUN 0..

But when I boot up freebsd, freebsd doesnt detect ANY disks whatsoever.

What can be the problem?
Any help on this matter would be greately appreciated,
Mike