Date:      Tue, 19 Sep 2000 23:30:46 -0600
From:      Colin Faber <cfaber@fpsn.net>
To:        Evren Yurtesen <yurtesen@ispro.net.tr>
Cc:        "Chutima S." <chutima_s@zdnetonebox.com>, freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: How to prevent relaying host.

Really the only way to allow any users with out limits for relaying is
have FEATURE(promiscuous_relay) in your m4 file, By default freebsd 3.4
should ban traffic to any outward domain if the sender isn't localhost.

Check your config, for 3.4 I believe you can find the default under
/usr/src/etc/sendmail/freebsd.mc