Date:      Thu, 4 Feb 1999 10:47:59 +0100
From:      "Patrick Oonk" <patrick@pine.nl>
To:        <www@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Consultants page

Hi,

Could you be so kind to add us to
http://www.freebsd.org/commercial/consulting.html ?
Thanks in advance.

Based in the Netherlands, <a href=http://www.pine.nl/>Pine Internet</a>
implements LAN, WAN and remote access
solutions, offers Unix support and administration contracts and advises
ISP's and other corporate cusomers concerning
their network and server setup. Pine specializes in <a
href=http://security.pine.nl/ target=_blank>Internet
security</a>, performs security auditing services on demand, and offers
firewall solutions
based on FreeBSD. Other products we offer are webhosting, facility
management and leased lines.
Among the products we use are FreeBSD, Cisco routers, PHP, Apache, Perl,
Solaris and MySQL. Pine has 8+ years of Unix and Internet experience.
We feature some of the largest ISP's in the Netherlands as our customers.
For more information, please contact <a
href=mailto:info@pine.nl>info@pine.nl</a> or visit our
website at <a href=http://www.pine.nl/ target=_blank>www.pine.nl</a>.

	Patrick

--
While preceding your entrance with a grenade
is a good tactic in Quake, it can lead to problems