Date:      Fri, 6 Apr 2001 11:55:41 -0500
From:      Ade Lovett <ade@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Maxim Sobolev <sobomax@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        erothwell@callgtn.com, ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: gnome-1.2

On Fri, Apr 06, 2001 at 05:02:59PM +0300, Maxim Sobolev wrote:
> It has been ported, but due to likely breakage there and here (huge upgrade)
> Ade decided to wait until 4.3 is out (approx 10 April). Please hold on.

I am also having problems with mozilla at the moment.  Both 0.8 and 0.8.1
are bailing out with:

dither.cpp:239: assignment to `JSAMPLE *' from `PRUint8 *' changes signedness
dither.cpp:248: assignment to `const JSAMPLE *' from `const PRUint8 *' changes signedness
dither.cpp:249: assignment to `JSAMPLE *' from `PRUint8 *' changes signedness
gmake[2]: *** [dither.o] Error 1
gmake[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/ports/www/mozilla/work/mozilla/modules/libimg/src'

My other testbed releng4 box isn't showing the same problems, and I've
now backtracked enough that I know it's nothing to do with GNOME that's
causing this problem, so I now have to do some more investigative work
as to which port is causing this.

*sigh*

-aDe

--