Date:      Wed, 28 Apr 1999 09:13:52 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "Jeffrey J. Libman" <jeffrl@wantabe.com>
To:        Fernando Schapachnik <fpscha@ns1.sminter.com.ar>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Permanent IRC channels.

you need to use a channel services bot (script), like cservice.

generally the irc network administrator(s) take care of this.

cheers,
jeff

On Wed, 28 Apr 1999, Fernando Schapachnik wrote:

> Hello:
> =09This maybe a little off-topic. Sorry if this is the case.
>=20
> =09A customer has requested us to provide him with a "private IRC"=20
> server, which we set up with irc-2.10.1 from the port collection. My=20
> question is: How do I set up permanent IRC channels on the server?
> =09I found nothing on the docs or the Web. I'm sure there must be a way.
>=20
> =09Any tip will be highly appretiated.
>=20
> =09Regards!
>=20
> Fernando P. Schapachnik
> Administraci=F3n de la red
> VIA Net Works Argentina SA
>=20
>=20
>=20

--+
Jeffrey J. Libman, ops. mgr.    | \           |  Wantabe Internet Services =

--+
jeffrl@wantabe.com        <-----|------>      | access web cgi ftp news mai=
l |
--------+