Date:      Tue, 4 Sep 2001 10:48:03 +0200
From:      "Patrick O'Reilly" <patrick@mip.co.za>
To:        "Jonathan Chen" <jonathan.chen@itouch.co.nz>
Cc:        "FreeBSD Question List" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Which package am I missing?

Jonathan,

thanks for your help.  It is done and working now!!!!!

This was my first time to build a port, and I was a little apprehensive.
I've always used packages from the 4-CD set before.  But the ports system
turned out to be an absolute breeze!

FreeBSD team - you have a fantastic ports system!!!!!

Patrick.