Date:      Tue, 10 Oct 2000 17:32:26 -0700
From:      Yuri <michellek@isuisse.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Linksys Router [OT: Ethernet config]

I tried it twice and had to bring it back to the store, although I
heard they improved much lately.

www.timhiggins.com and dealchat search for "linksys" at www.dealmac.com
will give you more info than you ever need.

dealmac.com is my favourite when it comes to deals like this:

CompUSA stores offer the Fuji 16x 80-minute CD-R media 50-pack for
$19.99. A $10 mail-in rebate slashes the net price to $9.99. Also,
the TDK CD-R media 10-pack costs $8 before an $8 mail-in rebate, $0
after. Offer end Saturday, October 14.   (Oct 9, 2000)

and while I am getting totally defocused from the subj this one is
very interesting:

www.xns.org

best, Y