Date:      Tue, 17 Mar 1998 10:48:30 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Viren R. Shah" <viren@rstcorp.com>
To:        freebsd-smp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Compaq ProLiant 2000

Anyone know whether FreeBSD SMP works with the Compaq ProLiant 2000
machines? (dual P60, EISA, 3G RAID array). It's about 4 years old,
which pretty much means that it is MP 1.1 (if that).
[I can't get into the BIOS, since I don't have the EISA config
utility.]

Viren
--
Viren R. Shah {viren @ rstcorp . com} Research Associate, RST Inc.
"I believe every process which shows failure can be improved,