Date:      Tue, 23 Jun 1998 20:45:49 +0100
From:      Karl Pielorz <kpielorz@tdx.co.uk>
To:        Roman Katsnelson <romank@graphnet.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Shells

If you installed the 'ports' collection when you installed FreeBSD you can
do:

cd /usr/ports/shells/bash
make
make install

If you didn't install the 'ports' collection you can install Bash (and
probably Ksh) as a 'package' - to do this do:

cd /stand
./sysinstall

(both of the above need you to be logged in as root)

Regards,

Karl