Date:      Tue, 29 Oct 96 11:31:48 KST
From:      cskim@cslsun10.sogang.ac.kr (Kim Chang Seob)
To:        undisclosed-recipients:;

Hi. there
I,ve been trying to look up at more and more of the kernel as my knowledge of OS.
but I can't look up about the frame allocation.
please helpful about below.
1. after exec(), when process request his physical memory,
   how many memory is allocated or what percent(%) is allocated?
   and where is frame allocation function?
   where is frame allocation fomula?
2. when process request his memory,
   how memory is allocated?
   random or sequence,
   I don't know where is allocation function?
3. in vm_fault.c , VM_FAULT_READ_AHEAD is 4 and
   VM_FAULT_READ_BEHIND is 3.
   I don't know how 3 or 4 is selected?