Date:      Sat, 23 Nov 1996 11:15:59 -0100
From:      Darius Moos <moos@degnet.baynet.de>
To:        Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: Who needs Perl? We do!

I have the perl-compiler installed, BUT ...
As i stated in another mailing to this list:

Darius Moos writes:
| I've tried it and the resulting executable does not work correct.
| The source-perl-script uses stdin and stdout a lot. byteperl seems to
| garble some of the output.
| Any suggestions ???
|
| Darius Moos.

I've also merged unexec into perl as far, as it compiles without errors.
When then using the "dump <LABEL>" command in the source-perl-script,
it dumps fine but when trying to execute the binary-file, bash brings
an error: "Cannot execute binary file".
I'm lost at this point.
Maybe someone can give me a helpful hint or suggestion.

Darius Moos.