Date:      Fri, 21 Feb 1997 15:04:05 -0800 (PST)
From:      Dan Busarow <dan@dpcsys.com>
To:        "Timothy P. Layton, Sr." <tlayton@global-sol.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SQL on FreeBSD ?

On Fri, 21 Feb 1997, Timothy P. Layton, Sr. wrote:
> I have seen the MSQL product and was not sure if it would meet the
> requirements or not.  I don't want to go to another platform to be
> able to accomplish this.

You haven't really stated what your requirements are.  We use
mSQL for database driven CGI and it works really well.  It's
reasonably quick and seems to present a pretty low load on the
system.  It lacks some features I'm used to but the price is
considerably lower too :)

Dan
--
 Dan Busarow                                                  714 443 4172
 DPC Systems / Beach.Net                                    dan@dpcsys.com