Date:      Wed, 5 Sep 2007 17:19:51 +0200
From:      Nikola Lecic <nlecic@EUnet.yu>
To:        "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
Cc:        "Russell E. Meek" <rmeek@russellmeek.net>, Jim Stapleton <stapleton.41@gmail.com>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: mail server setup questions

On Wed, 5 Sep 2007 01:22:12 -0700
"Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com> wrote:

> Your reaction is facinating considering the location implied by
> your e-mail reply address.  I can perhaps understand your adversion
> to the use of metaphors in language - God know the Serbian
> propagandists warped the metaphor beyond the breaking point in your
> history and perhaps now, there is a horror of them there that will
> take generations to dissipate.

Congratulations.

This is an international project and not your parochial meeting where
you can discuss the knowledge gleaned from TV end enjoy such
fascinating vocabulary and deductions related to someone's TLD.

Please learn how to behave appropriately before you post.

(A friendly advice: _please_ take some literature lessons in order to
learn what is metaphor.)

Nikola Le=C4=8Di=C4=87, Belgrade, Serbia