Date:      Sun, 19 Nov 2000 23:34:51 +0200
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        Jack Morgan <j-morgan@gol.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Linux vs Freebsd

On Sat, Nov 18, 2000 at 02:06:47PM +0900, Jack Morgan wrote:
> Howdy,
>  I have recently migrated from Debian GNU/Linux to FreeBSD and was wondering
> what I should look out for? Advice? Suggestions?

I'd suggest starting with the Handbook and the FAQ.  If this is too complex
for you (I do not know what Debian expertise you have, and how much of it can
help you with FreeBSD), you might also find a truly remarkable resource in the
Tutorials found at the www.freebsd.org site.

Start at the documentation links of http://www.freebsd.org/ and you'll find
your way; I'm pretty sure of this.

- giorgos