Date:      Wed, 10 Oct 2001 11:31:02 +0200
From:      Alexander Langer <alex@big.endian.de>
To:        The Anarcat <anarcat@anarcat.dyndns.org>
Cc:        Libh <freebsd-libh@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: adding Disk::freespace to lib[h]disk

--fdj2RfSjLxBAspz7

Thus spake The Anarcat (anarcat@anarcat.dyndns.org):

> Integrating this into libdisk should be easy (?).

Yeah, if you can add it to libdisk, I really think we can
commit it and also change sysinstall to use it.

> I will therefore make 2 different "labels" or kind of displays about
> this.=20

Seems ok.

> Ideally, I'll be able to make a nice colored bar of the sections of the
> disk used [uh yes... drool, drool... :)]

Cool :)
Take a look at the ProgressBar GUI element, it should be what you need.

Remember that we have no graphics in TVision, but ProgressBar
works on both, Qt + TVision.

> For now, I'll just stick to freespace() and a simple text-like GUI
> display. :)

Alex

--fdj2RfSjLxBAspz7

--fdj2RfSjLxBAspz7--