Date:      Wed, 04 Mar 1998 23:47:04 GMT
From:      jak@cetlink.net (John Kelly)
To:        Kyle Mestery <mestery@winternet.com>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Donations.

On Wed, 4 Mar 1998 11:25:17 -0600 (CST), Kyle Mestery
<mestery@winternet.com> wrote:

>Besides, arguing this point anymore appears to be mute, as Jordan has
>already expressed his views.

Why, is Jordan the king of FreeBSD?

>Also, I dont recall voting for any core team members (elected officials).

I was speaking to the fact that the disposition, use, and development
of freed software cannot be controlled exclusively by an individual or
group, not even by the core team.

--
Browser war over, Mozilla now free.