Date:      Tue, 4 Jul 2000 14:19:51 +0200
From:      Marc Silver <marcs@draenor.org>
To:        Nathan Vidican <webmaster@wmptl.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Apache Virtualhosts an multiple addresses

No offense, but this is named based hosting.  I'm hosting numerous sites
on my web server, all running off the same IP address.  :)

If you read the sample apache.conf file, you'll see:

# BindAddress: You can support virtual hosts with this option. This
# directive is used to tell the server which IP address to listen to. It
# can either contain "*", an IP address, or a fully qualified Internet
# domain name.  See also the <VirtualHost> and Listen directives.
#
BindAddress x.x.x.x

Then, just set it up as per my previous example, and you're using name
based (HTTP 1.1) based hosting.

Cheers,
Marc