Date:      Sun, 4 May 2003 14:31:50 -0400 (EDT)
From:      romero3000@mydomain.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   opinions on Samba

Is Samba as a viable as a complete replacement for Windows NT filesharing
in networks under 100 users. Or is it better suited for situations where
there is already a unix server in the network that needs to share files
with nt boxes??   I've implemented it a few times in small networks under
50 users as a quick fix but now my company is thinking about pitching it
clients as a small business file and print sharing solution. Do you think
that's a viable solution???