Date:      Fri, 16 May 2014 23:53:27 +0700
From:      Victor Sudakov <vas@mpeks.tomsk.su>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: "VerifyHostKeyDNS yes" does not work as expected

So does http://dnssec-debugger.verisignlabs.com/sibptus.ru

> I guess you need to look into what your recursive resolver is doing
> with DNSSEC records.

Well, the output of "dig admin.sibptus.ru" has the ad flag, does it
not mean that the DNS reply is authenticated ?

I have also information from my friends running Linux that they are
able to connect to admin.sibptus.ru without ssh asking to save the key
in ~/.ssh/known_hosts, so the server side is probably working.

Is there anything the matter with the FreeBSD ssh client ? I have
tested on FreeBSD 9.2-STABLE.

--
Victor Sudakov,  VAS4-RIPE, VAS47-RIPN
sip:sudakov@sibptus.tomsk.ru