Date:      Tue, 21 Mar 2000 16:59:28 -0500 (EST)
From:      Justin <asmo@bck.org>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   SMP and Kernal Config

Hello all,

Can anyone direct me to a website with some good info on configuring a SMP
Kernal, its gonna havwe 2 celeron PPGA 500's. ? The one question that is
confusin me is the CPU selection, do I have too edit the config file to
have TWO instances of i686 or will the SMP option take care of detecting
my 2nd processor..

Sorry for the silly question, Im kinda new, I have not found the answer in
the handbook, nor the complete freeBSD book.

Any websites would be most apprecited!

Justin "asmo"