Date:      Fri, 21 Nov 1997 22:27:04 -0600
From:      Katie <katie@masco.net>
To:        www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Instructions

Dear to whom it may concern,

    I e-mailed you just a little while ago but I am not sure if I was
being clear or not. Well, what I did was I downloaded both the files,
boot.flp and fdimage.exe. I found out that those two files were too big
for me small 3'5 floppy disk, so I simply deleted one of them. I tried
to place on in the floppy disk and it was too big. I have a 3'5 floppy
disk so I don't understand why your file(s) didn't fit. So then I
decided to just put it on my Remoable Disk (D:) drive. I then opened the
"reformatter" file and I didn't understand what to do. So then I
restarted my computer on MS-DOS mode and I ran fdimage.exe. I could find
out what to do so I am lost with your instructions. I am wondering if
you could help me with my problems with update your help files.

    Thanks,
    Dan