Date:      Thu, 16 Dec 1999 12:35:55 -0500
From:      "Patrick Bihan-Faou" <patrick@mindstep.com>
To:        <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Cc:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Status of the netatalk stack

Hi,

I was looking at the netatalk package and the appletalk support in the
kernel source code and I realized that they are based on the same code
originally (the code from netatalk).

The kernel code however is quite out of date from what can be found in the
netatalk-asun package. I was wondering if anybody is planning on integrating
the latest changes ? If not is it something that I should undertake ? Are
there any major reasons why the code in freebsd should be left alone ?

PS. I cross-posted in current and stable because it affects both stream in
the same way, however I guess the discussion should be kept in "current", so
please try to reply to the correct address. Thanks.

Patrick.

--
www.mindstep.com