Date:      Tue, 20 Mar 2001 06:24:39 -0800 (PST)
From:      Kyle <freebsd@sysmach.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Help: Burning a cd with burncd and Plextor Plexwriter 16/10/40A

i dont know much about plextors,
but here is what i can tell you. i had trouble booting from the 639meg .iso i downloaded from ftp.freebsd.org
The problem is, all i did was a copy and paste , thinking that it would copy everything. and it did, but i later realized that i should have burned it as a BOOTABLE IMAGE, and not just copy it. maybe you will learn something out of this. good luck

--- Eric Jacoboni <jaco@teaser.fr>