Date:      Fri, 21 Feb 1997 02:16:49 -0500 (EST)
From:      Larry Marso <lsmarso@panix.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Lesstif w/ Motif /usr/port apps

I've make install'ed lesstif.  Fine.

However, let's take a /usr/port app like misc/plan.  The Lesstif home page says
it should compile.

**What do I need to do in between installationn of lesstif and the make install
on the misc/plan app?**

The first error I get right now is "requires Motif".  When I remove the
line that prompts this from the Makefile, compiling proceeds quite a
ways, but dies when it begins looking for several of the widgets (I
believe) that are included in lesstif.  Further, the compiling appears
to be looking in the right place: /usr/X11R6/lib.

Would appreciate any tips.

Regards.
Larry Marso <lsmarso@panix.com>
date: 21-Feb-97