Date:      Tue, 25 Apr 2000 14:28:33 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Bhishan Hemrajani <bhishan@cytosine.dhs.org>
To:        "S. Carter" <da_lox@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PAS 16

I have this exact same card and have not been able to get it
to work with FreeBSD 3.4-RELEASE. I sincerely doubt that it
will be supported under 4.0. The reason for this is that
the company is out of business, and almost no one has it
except for us :(. Also, Microsoft hasn't even had any drivers
that will make it be totally "compliant" with this product.

You will probably be able to get sound from this by using
a generic Microsoft Sound Driver, but FreeBSD will not support
the cd rom drive.

Sorry.

--bhishan