Date:      Tue, 8 Apr 2003 14:54:40 +0930
From:      Malcolm Kay <Malcolm.Kay@internode.on.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Inverting shift key.

My latest Freebsd OS:
FreeBSD beta.home 4.7-STABLE FreeBSD 4.7-STABLE #0:=20
Sun Feb 23 01:18:55 CST 2003

Insists on following the "Windoze/MicroWorldBasic" adaptation of effectiv=
ely=20
cancelling capitalisation when the shift key is held in conjunction with=20
caps-lock.

Since I was using computers before MS-Windows was ever heard of, I find t=
his=20
behaviour very irritating.

How can I switch the shift key back to normal operation -- that is shifte=
d=20
whenever it is pressed irrespective of the caps-lock state.

Malcolm Kay