Date:      Wed, 11 Mar 1998 09:35:54 -0800
From:      "Sean J. Schluntz" <schluntz@clicknet.com>
To:        Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: WABI for Linux and FreeBSD. RPM Packages?

Mike Smith wrote:

> > I'm writing to find out if anyone has been able to install WABI for
> > Linux on their FreeBSD system yet and if so how well does it work for
> > them?
>
> Yes, and it didn't work very well at all.
>
> > I'm not sure how to work with the rmp packages, so I am unable to do the
> > install. I know a while ago Jordan wrote that he was waiting for Caldera
> > to send him a copy of WABI to play with but I don't know if that ever
> > happened.
>
> At this point in time, it needs someone to integrate the results of the
> NetBSD/OpenBSD experiences with it, or to do the work from scratch for
> us.

Hm, that's to bad.  Unfortunately I know my coding abilities are
probably not up to the task at this time (I posted the error I got to
the emulation list) so I think I'm stuck. As I mentioned on emulator
though, If someone else want's to take up the challenge (not like there
isn't enough to do already ;) I could see my way to spending the $47 to
get them a copy of WABI.

-Sean