Date:      Tue, 11 Jan 2011 10:06:12 -0800
From:      Colin Percival <cperciva@freebsd.org>
To:        "freebsd-xen@freebsd.org" <freebsd-xen@freebsd.org>
Subject:   does anyone have Xen running on an AMD system?

Hi all,

I'm looking for someone with a recent AMD system who has Xen running and/or can
install it.  I've had a report of a FreeBSD 8.x panic while booting on AMD, and
it looks very plausible to me, but I need to be able to reproduce it so that I
can get a patch tested.

If you have such a system, please let me know ASAP -- I'm hoping to get this fix
into 8.2-RELEASE, and there's only a few days left.

--
Colin Percival
Security Officer, FreeBSD | freebsd.org | The power to serve