Date:      Mon, 8 Jun 2009 15:28:22 +0200
From:      "Product Catalog a2s.pl" <katalog@aasnews.pl>
To:        <freebsd-bugs@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Linux embedded computers - became our DISTRIBUTOR

Linux industrial computers supplier, NPE-GPRS/EDGE - INDUSTRIAL COMPUTERS =
based on Linux

Having problems with viewing this message? Click=20
here to view=20
it on the web=2E

=20

=20

Do you want to implement your project=20
quickly?=20
You need reliable information?=20
Check=20
our product catalogue  Find=20
product=20
=20
=20
=20

Became our DISTRIBUTOR - NPE industrial=20
computers based on Linux

 TechBase Ltd. is a producent of NPE industrial computers based on Linux. =
Recently,=20
Linux has been adopted widely by many users because of the=20
properties of stability, open source, and free charge. In the mean=20
while, the development of Linux is supported by many large=20
international companies and the function in Linux is not inferior to=20
Windows so that Linux OS is more and more popular and accepted. As a=20
producer of NPE computers we give full software and hardware=20
support=2E
NPE computers equips ARM9 32-bit RISC CPU (180MHz)=20
running a Linux kernel 2.6.20 Operating System, variant connectivity=20
(GSM modem, Ethernet, RS-232/485, digital inputs, digital outputs=20
and analog inputs.=20

NPE computer gives users all of the best features=20
of both traditional PLCs and Windows capable PCs.=20
The figure=20
below is the general application for NPE=20
computers=2E

=20
Other:
Description of the application monitoring heat nodes=20
(Danfoss ECL300)=2E

Features:=20

Processor ARM9 RISC=20
Built-in modem GSM/GPRS/EDGE Class 10=20
Linux operating system=20
Ethernet 10/100 BaseT=20
RTC and SRAM with the power backup=20
2 x RS232, 1 x RS485=20
8 digital inputs, 6 digital outputs, 1 x Switch*=20
Up to 4 analog input and 2 digital relay outputs*=20
Free Linux programming tools=20
DIN bus installation=20
Customized versions for the individual needs * depends=20
on type =20
DISTRIBUTOR PRICE LIST
ADDITIONAL DISCOUNT=20
DEPENDS ON ORDER QUANTITY=20

NPE-GPRS/EDGE series=20

All computers are available=20
with GPRS / EDGE/ Modbus/ SNMP option=20

Symbol=20

RS232=20

RS485=20

DI=20

DO=20

AI1=20

AI2=20

DOP=20

Price (EUR)=20

NPE-9100=20

2=20

1=20

8=20

6=20

0=20

0=20

0=20

157=E2=82=AC=20

NPE-9100-GPRS=20

234=E2=82=AC=20

NPE-9100-EDGE=20

253=E2=82=AC=20

NPE-9200=20

2=20

1=20

8=20

6=20

4=20

0=20

0=20

224=E2=82=AC=20

NPE-9200-GPRS=20

301=E2=82=AC=20

NPE-9200-EDGE=20

320=E2=82=AC=20

NPE-9201=20

2=20

1=20

8=20

6=20

3=20

1=20

0=20

224=E2=82=AC=20

NPE-9201-GPRS=20

301=E2=82=AC=20

NPE-9201-EDGE=20

320=E2=82=AC=20

NPE-9100R=20

2=20

1=20

8=20

2=20

0=20

0=20

2=20

157=E2=82=AC=20

NPE-9100R-GPRS=20

234=E2=82=AC=20

NPE-9100R-EDGE=20

253=E2=82=AC=20

NPE-9200R=20

2=20

1=20

8=20

2=20

4=20

0=20

2=20

224=E2=82=AC=20

NPE-9200R-GPRS=20

301=E2=82=AC=20

NPE-9200R-EDGE=20

320=E2=82=AC=20

NPE-9201R=20

2=20

1=20

8=20

2=20

3=20

1=20

2=20

224=E2=82=AC=20

NPE-9201R-GPRS=20

301=E2=82=AC=20

NPE-9201R-EDGE=20

320=E2=82=AC=20

Legend:=20

AI1 - analog input: 0..10V DC=20

AI2 - analog input: 0..70V AC=20

DOP - digital relay outputs=20

Other interface configurations=20
possible on demand.=20

M-Bus 10
Converter M-Bus Master to RS 232.=20
Communication in MBus over RS232 or Ethernet (option)=2E

NPE-9100-EDGE
Industrial computer, Linux ARM9=20
32-bit RISC 180MHz 200MIPS CPU. 2xRS232, 1xRS485, 8xDI, Ethernet=20
10/100BaseT., 6xDO, built in GSM/GPRS/EDGE modem

NPE-9100-GPRS
Industrial computer, Linux ARM9=20
32-bit RISC 180MHz 200MIPS CPU. 2xRS232, 1xRS485, 8xDI, Ethernet=20
10/100BaseT., 6xDO, built in GSM/GPRS modem

ATC-820
USB to Serial Port RS485=20
Converter

=20
=20

Partners=20
          =20

         =20

         =20

      =20

=20

About TechBase

TechBase=20
Ltd. is a producer and distributor of industrial devices and solutions.=20
Our target group includes companies dealing with the integration of=20
systems in the field of automation and industrial information technology.=20
The team of our workers includes people with many years of experience in=20
the distribution of electronic and computer products for industry. That =
is=20
why we know how important it is that our clients are provided not only=20
with the equipment but also with our professional technical support and a=20
guarantee of immediate and efficient servicing of the devices =20

If you don't want to receive our newsletter, please send=20
us email.=20
In topic please write: unsubscribe-distributor. You can send us also your=20
comments=2E
=20

TechBase Sp. z o.o=2E
ul. Pana Tadeusza 14
80-123=20
Gda=C5=84sk
tel. +48 58 345-39-22, +48 58 345-39-23=20
fax. +48 58
345-39-15
www.a2s-pl/en
katalog@a2s-pl