Date:      Wed, 21 Jul 1999 20:11:29 +1000
From:      Danny <dannyh@tig.com.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Apache configuration query.

Heya

Current situation

I have a apache webserver, with ssi, php3/mysql working
together(eg:-http://www.somedomain.com/index.php3)

I want to configure apache

setup apache_1_3_6 so  a user can
http://www.somedomain.ie/~billgates/index.htm
But when I try it I get

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /~fluffy/ on this server.

----

Apache/1.3.6 Server at myname.my.domain Port 80

Questions:-

How do I configure Apache so I can allow myusers to publish the mysql/php3?
And I want to setup .htaccess how do I configure apache to use that faclity?