Date:      Thu, 8 Nov 2001 08:33:21 -0800 (PST)
From:      Satoshi Asami <asami@clickarray.com>
To:        asami@clickarray.com, roam@ringlet.net
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: OSVERSION on bento, or reasons for failure of the security/sudo package build

 * From: Peter Pentchev <roam@ringlet.net>

 * Joseph Mallett pointed out today that there was no sudo package
 * for -current.  A look at bento's errorlogs seems to indicate that
 * sudo tries to use S/Key instead of OPIE.  Since S/Key vs OPIE usage
 * is determined by either the WITH_OPIE knob or OSVERSION, and WITH_OPIE
 * is not defined during package building, this leads directly to a doubt
 * of bento's OSVERSION - is it indeed > 500021, as indicative of
 * the S/Key -> OPIE turnover?

No.  Thanks for letting me know, I changed it to 500027.

Satoshi