Date:      Wed, 29 Jul 1998 01:05:25 +0200
From:      Palle Girgensohn <girgen@partitur.se>
To:        Kevin Kyeong-il CHOI <kevin.choi@cnes.fr>
Cc:        FreeBSD Question <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Star Office 3.1 ? How to .... please

Hi Kevin,

You should get StarOffice 4 sp 3 instead, and then read the following
URL for patching:

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/getmsg.cgi?fetch=166860+172297+/usr/local/www/db/text/1998/freebsd-multimedia/19980628.freebsd-multimedia

Didn't try it myself, but it seems to be working from the info in there.

/Palle