Date:      Sat, 05 Jun 1999 11:24:06 -0700
From:      Kent Stewart <kstewart@3-cities.com>
To:        vagner@ginger.dhis.org
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: bin file

vagner@ginger.dhis.org wrote:

> here is the output of ls -laFo
>
> drwxr-xr-x   2 root  wheel  -   512 Jun  5 10:20 ./
> drwxr-xr-x  35 root  wheel  - 10752 Jun  5 10:19 ../
> -rw-------   1 root  wheel  - 35580 Jun  5 10:19 FreeBSD-HamLog-0.9.1.bin

I looked at your file and it looks like an ELF file. So I did the
following

chmod 744 FreeBSD-HamLog-0.9.1.bin
./FreeBSD-HamLog-0.9.1.bin

which produced the message
/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libgtk12.so.2" not found

Now we have exceeded both of our knowledge points and it will take
someone else to figure out what to do. It looks like it is looking for a
library that I don't have.

Kent