Date:      Sat, 13 Feb 1999 21:50:01 -0800 (PST)
From:      John Baldwin <jobaldwi@vt.edu>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ports/10025: latest Wine port doesn't need two of the patchf

The following reply was made to PR ports/10025; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: John Baldwin <jobaldwi@vt.edu>
To: se@freebsd.org
Cc: freebsd-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 00:42:05 -0500 (EST)

 On 13-Feb-99 Stefan Esser wrote:
 > On 1999-02-11 04:55 -0800, jobaldwi@vt.edu wrote:
 >> The Wine port failes to patch unless the patch files patch-ap and patch-av
 >> are removed.  Once they are gone it builds fine and runs fine, as far as I
 >> can tell.
 >
 > The patches have been removed when I did the commit.
 >
 > Which method did you use to update the Wine port on
 > your system ?
 >
 > Regards, STefan

 I track the CVS repository nightly from cvsup3.freebsd.org via CVSup and update
 /usr/ports nightly after the sup finishes.

 ---

 John Baldwin <jobaldwi@vt.edu> -- http://members.freedomnet.com/~jbaldwin/
 PGP Key: http://members.freedomnet.com/~jbaldwin/pgpkey.asc