Date:      Fri, 11 Oct 1996 08:09:32 +1000 (EST)
From:      darnison@albury.net.au (Don Arnison)
To:        questions@freebsd.com
Subject:   Backing Up FreeBSD

Hello There,

I have FreeBSD installed in a partition of my 1Gb IDE drive. I also have
W'95 and DOS 6.22 installed in other partitions of the same drive. I back up
the Dos partitions using Microsolutions Backpack 800TD, and I would like to
do the same with my FreeBSD partition.

Is there a device driver I could load which would identify FreeBSD to DOS
and/or Windows 95?

Alternatively, since FreeBSD knows about the two dos partitions, is there a
driver for the Backpack unit which runs under FreeBSD?

Looking forward to your reply.

Don