Date:      Sat, 23 Mar 2002 13:01:32 -0800
From:      "Jesse Geddis" <sgeine@yahoo.com>
To:        "Jason Fesler" <jfesler@gigo.com>, "Aditya" <aditya@grot.org>
Cc:        <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Replacement for Intel ISP1100 on FBSD 4.5?

	just as another suggestion, have you guys ever seen siliconrax?
http://www.siliconrax.com/ I've always gotten my rack enclosures there
(they also build systems for you and will make custom rack enclosures
even if you want) and they are of just phenomenal quality. even the
power supply I got from them has been running 24/7 for over four
years. good stuff, I've always suspected I could drop these cases down
my stairs and have to replace the stairs afterwards. very very sturdy
enclosures. top notch. they also have active and passive backplanes
but I've never tried any of that stuff from them.