Date:      Tue, 5 Jan 1999 21:32:39 -0600 (CST)
From:      "Jeffrey D. LaCoursiere" <lacoursj@jeff.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   X10

Greetings,

Have read the tw driver source and am attempting this evening to make the
appropriate RJ11->parallel cable.  Anyone succeeded in making this work?
Have read the home automation pages on freebsd.org, but the pinout for
this cable has been deleted :)  The driver source *does* supply the
information necessary to figure it out, but my brain hurts...

Am also interested in hearing opinions on collision detection and
avoidance.  Looks like the driver tries to take some steps to address
this, but I wonder about other "dumb" devices on the power net.

TIA,

Jeff LaCoursiere
FastLane Communications, Inc.