Date:      Sun, 06 Apr 2003 13:56:56 -0400
From:      "Nigel Bur??" <drix2@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   controller

Good Day,

I am new to freeBSD and I am trying to install it for the first time. The
machine I am trying to install it on is a Digital Venturis FX-2 5166. Which
is a pentium 166 machine. When I choose the standard installation. It is
displaying the error that no disks are found and to verify that the disk
controller is being probed at startup.  As far as I can see...it is seeing
drive C as disk1. Can you advise how I can rectify this problem?

Regards
Nigel