Date:      Fri, 21 Feb 1997 20:05:06 -0500
From:      "Troy Settle" <rewt@i-Plus.net>
To:        dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Disabling HTMLized mail in Communicator

> If you are annoyed about the appearance of HTML-tagged mail on the
> Internet, shower them with this little tidbit from the Communicator FAQ:
>
> How do I disable the use of the HTML tags in Messenger?
>
> To disable the use of the HTML tags, choose Preferences from the Edit Menu.
> Choose Mail and News Preferences, then click the Composition tab and uncheck
> Use HTML Composition Window.

THANK YOU!!!!  THANK YOU!!!!  THANK YOU!!!!  THANK YOU!!!!

Save me from the trouble of installing the damned thing just to
figure out how to turn it off :)

--
Troy Settle <st@i-Plus.net>
Network Administrator, iPlus Internet Services

( Stuff I said does not reflect the company I work  )
( for unless I'm speaking on behalf of said company )