Date:      Mon, 18 Sep 1995 10:06:48 MDT
From:      steve@khoros.unm.edu (Steven Jorgensen)
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Mount again and Sound card strangeness

	Hey..

	I mailed this out before and didn't see a reply, but I may have
	missed it..  Anyway, I was wondering if there is a way to
	mount extended DOS partitions under FreeBSD 2.0.5.

	Also, I have a PAS 16 sound card.. In my 486/66, it works great,
	but in my pentium it is acting like it has a IRQ conflict.
	(i.e. cating to /dev/audio causes the sound to repeat forever)
	I've tripple checked my IRQ's, and am pretty sure there isn't
	a conflict unless I don't understand the way my PCI and ISA
	work together.. I have a scsi controller, video, and ethernet
	on the PCI bus with IRQ's 15, 13, and 9.  I have one serial port
	on IRQ 4 one parallel on IRQ 7, and the PAS 16 is on IRQ 12 with
	the soundblaster part of the board at IRQ 5.  The kernel
	config is identical as it was on the 486, and there were no
	problems compiling it.  Any ideas?

	Any help appreciated..

						Steve

Steven Jorgensen      steve@khoral.com	    steve@haunt.com
Khoral Research Inc.	      | PHONE: (505) 837-6500
6001 Indian School, Suite 200 | FAX:   (505) 881-3842
Albuquerque, NM 87110	      | URL: http://www.khoral.com/