Date:      Wed, 29 Aug 2001 16:51:25 +0200
From:      Karin Lagesen <karin@ii.uib.no>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   request for port of plugin for JPilot

I am unsure whether this is the right place to ask. I would
be grateful if somebody would point me in the right direction
if this is not the right place for this.

The plugin I am talking about is called JustInTime. As it
says from the webpage http://www.jpilot.org/plugins.html:

JustInTime is a work around for the SyncTime plugin that
crashes PalmOS 3.3. The SyncTime plugin isn't broken,
Palm OS 3.3 is. You need to have the palm app installed
as well.

The trick with JPilot right now is that it cannot sync or
backup or anything with PalmOS 3.3 and later. This basically
means that JPilot does not work. I have tried installing the
plugin from the webpage as they say in the README, but since
FreeBSD does not quite work in the same way as the Linux the
plugin was written for, this did not work. Thus I would be
very grateful if somebody would fix this.

(PS: I don't subscribe to this list. A cc of answers would
thus go down nicely...:))

Mvh, Karin
--
Karin Lagesen, karin@ii.uib.no