Date:      Sun, 17 Dec 2000 16:46:59 +0200
From:      "Noor Dawod" <noor@comrax.com>
To:        "Boris" <koester@x-itec.de>, "Dominic Marshall" <Dominic.Marshall@kesoftware.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: IPSEC, NATD & IPFW

Hello all,

I have not yet looked at the link you've sent, but I would like to do
the same for our company, could you suggest a beginners site or better
how to do it? I suspect it's a fairly simple job, but I could be wrong.

I'll look at the link later, I hope it'll help me accomplish this task.

Thanks in advance.

Noor