Date:      Tue, 02 Nov 2004 09:07:01 -0500
From:      NetAdmin <daemon@foxchat.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Little oddity...

--=-DzXbGQjzG0xEaG5OfyOz

I recently upgraded from 5.1-Release to 5.3-Release and noticed a couple
of odd things that perhaps someone can shed some light on.

1.  The splash screen worked with 5.1 and now it doesn't with 5.3.  I
have the following in my kernel;
device		splash		# Splash screen and screen saver support

So, I tried doing the following;
kldload /boot/kernel/splash_bmp.ko and got the following error;
module_register_init: MOD_LOAD (splash_bmp, 0xc21a5810, 0) error 2

I could have swore I saw something in the handbook about it but I can't
seem to find it now.

Thanks,=20

Mark

--=20
NetAdmin for the FoxChat.Net IRC Network.
The FoxSurfer Group

--=-DzXbGQjzG0xEaG5OfyOz

--=-DzXbGQjzG0xEaG5OfyOz--