Date:      Sat, 07 Sep 1996 00:54:08 +0200
From:      Gorazd Sajn <dunja.sajn@kiss.uni-lj.si>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   install...

Hello!

I'm having some problems installing FreeBSD. FreeBSD didn't recognize my
CD-ROM Mitsumi 4X-speed. I read the readme file, which says that the
FreeBSD recognizes Mitsumi CD-ROM only if it is connected to 10 or 11
IRQ. My CD-ROM is connected to IRQ 15 and I don't know how to change it.

Should I install it from HD or is it posible to install it from CD-rom
affter all??
If I should install it from HD, please write me witch directories and
files should I copy to HD (I want to install the usual files for normal
users with graphic interface, no network, only Internet suport and other
usual aplications).

              Thank you very much,
                                    Gorazd Sajn