Date:      Mon, 3 Mar 2014 23:47:40 +0100
From:      Nick Barkas <snb@freebsd.org>
To:        "freebsd-ports@freebsd.org" <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   sysutils/apt needs a new maintainer

Hi-
sysutils/apt is several versions behind and doesn't build on FreeBSD 10.
When I created the port some years ago it required a great many patches to
build on FreeBSD, so I suspect that upgrading it and making it build on 10+
might not be easy. I've moved on from the job where I needed to use apt on
FreeBSD, and I unfortunately don't have the time to put into maintaining it
now.

Any takers? Please CC me as I'm not on the list.

Thanks!
Nick