Date:      Tue, 27 Aug 2002 13:12:54 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Dan Mahoney, System Admin" <danm@prime.gushi.org>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   IP Change

Hey all,

My upstream is making me change my IP addresses, and because of the DNS
delay I was wondering if anyone knew a way to use ipfw to forward my old
ip adresses internally onto my new ones (I can have them both configured
at the same time, but eventually the old ones will not route).

Most daemons listen on all ips so I don't particularly care.  The one that
worries me is apache, which will only answer certain request for certain
vhosts on certain IP addresses.

Thanks for all the fish,

Dan Mahoney

--

<Wrin> quick, somebody tell me the moon phase please?
<Dan_Wood> Wrin: Plummeting.

-Undernet #reboot, 9/11/01 (day of the WTC bombing)