Date:      Thu, 31 Jul 1997 19:49:23 +0100
From:      Andy <andrew_lim@usa.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Almost conviced hpc types

Ello there, Listen I have a version of Linux I have been trying to get
up and running without success, since windows seems to want a certain
amount of partition it's basiclly not leting me, well how does freeBSD
compare to linux when it comes to compatabilty of software, flexiblility
and anything else you think is relevent ? I will try linux and BSD but
can you tell me just how it compares to linux ??
One last thing, is it safe to delete a partition without risking data
within ??
Cheers a lot