Date:      Tue, 20 Nov 2001 18:23:41 +0800
From:      S.W.Liu <swliu@hotpop.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Help my about AbiWord and Staroffice60

Hi, I have tried to install AbiWord and Staroffice6, All things are right. But when I run abiword, I can't make it run. It says: Assert ....y(n)?.... After I say two "y", abiword crashed. (I have installed Abiword from source and package, they have the same question).

I have also installed Staroffice6. But when I want to open files, I can't see any file in the Open File dialog. Why? For Staroffice6 from the port it doesn't support Chinese, I have downloaded the Chinese version Staroffice(StarSuite), I have installed it directly, It worked! But I also use its file dialog chooser to choose file to open. Why? How to resove it?

Best Regard.