Date:      Sat, 22 Feb 1997 12:29:42 +1100
From:      David Nugent <davidn@labs.usn.blaze.net.au>
To:        Larry Marso <lsmarso@panix.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Lesstif w/ Motif /usr/port apps

On Feb 02, 1997 at 02:16:49AM, Larry Marso wrote:
> The first error I get right now is "requires Motif".

Uncomment:

HAVE_MOTIF=	yes

in /etc/make.conf.

> line that prompts this from the Makefile, compiling proceeds quite a
> ways, but dies when it begins looking for several of the widgets (I
> believe) that are included in lesstif.  Further, the compiling appears
> to be looking in the right place: /usr/X11R6/lib.

Set:

MOTIFLIB=	-L<dir> -lXm

where <dir> is the location of libXm.so* and libXM.a.

Regards,

David Nugent - Unique Computing Pty Ltd - Melbourne, Australia
Voice +61-3-9791-9547  Data/BBS +61-3-9792-3507  3:632/348@fidonet
davidn@freebsd.org davidn@blaze.net.au http://www.blaze.net.au/~davidn/