Date:      Tue, 22 Sep 1998 20:00:05 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Joseph M. Scott" <jmscott@ainet.com>
To:        Brian Somers <brian@Awfulhak.org>
Cc:        James Johnson <jjohnson@spry.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PPP Redirect Question

	You know, I really should read the whole post before I reply :-)

	After reading this reply I read through the whole thing again,
I'm going to take a look at this closer.

	While I'm here I like thank the folk(s) who make ppp work on
freebsd.  After the initial look at making it work I've had nothing but
good things to say about it.  It also seems to get better as time goes
on, so a BIG thank you is order :-)

Joseph Scott
jmscott@ainet.com